Set up a new project
The strict project structuring makes your work easier and all inspections of a printed circuit board type recallable at anytime.
A project means the summary of all relevant data for a particular PCB type. The installation is based on the existing schematic drawing, the corresponding coordinate file of the components and optionally a BOM file.
The installation of the project must be done only once and will be permanently stored.
Each inspection order for this PCB type will be established under this project. For later production series of the particular PCB, only the new inspection order with the newly created image of the first article must be setup. Previous inspection orders of past production cycles are available as completed inspections for comparison at any time. The tree structure is modeled to the explorer and provides a simple overview. Earlier inspection orders can be loaded with a single click and compared with the current job.
NEW! Automatic nest detection on the basis of the coordinate file for the entire project!
- One project for each PCB Type
- Unique setup with schematic drawing, coordinate file and if necessary a BOM file
- All inspections of every production row are available as a reverence
- All data and inspection orders belonging to a printed circuit board are stored centrally
- Overview of time, result and inspector of former PCB inspection orders
- Automatic nest detection for the entire project
This tutorial introduces you to the installation of a project. Simply click on the following link. Tutorial for installation of a new project